Front End Web Programmer
Hiring Manager: Elaine Zhou, Elaine.Zhou@ef.com
As a front end web programmer you will join our Online Sales & Marketing Team in our Shanghai, China office.
The role of this individual, will mainly be front end design and coding, working as part of our Global Online Marketing team.
• Build Front end web pages using HTML, HTML 5, CSS2 and CSS3
• Build landing pages from specifications & designs follow w3c standard
• Code and send eDM HTML pages
• You will also have the chance to use leading edge technologies and experiment with new ideas
• Experience creating HTML layouts from Photoshop mockups
• Understand the differences between browser versions and cross browser coding.
• An ideas person, yet able to follow up your ideas with plans and actions.
• Can handle multitask, knowing how to schedule the task and work efficiently.
• Can Working under pressure and deadline.
• Willing to learn & accept new things, like new knowledge, new system, new tools & new working process
• Strong with your English communication skills, one of your interviews will be in English. You will be working as part of a multinational global team.
• Having experience of email marketing campaign is an advantage.
• Having experience of coding for Mobile/tablet page is an advantage.
• Good Flash and ActionScript is an advantage.
• Any knowledge of Databases & SQL would be an advantage
• Familiarity or experience with ASP.NET MVC
• Marketing knowledge of hooks and call to action, how to place these and design with these concepts is a big advantage.
In return you will receive an excellent salary, based on your experience.
EF is an equal opportunity employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
Saat mengirimkan cover letter, bisa mengatakan mengetahui Job ini dari Ivah Aprillia.
Tolong bantu menyebarkan ke semua kerabat dan teman-teman ^^
Terima kasih banyak~