Yoyoyo Happy New Year 2013!!

Cmon Guys buruan register, dengan menjadi member kalian ga terganggu oleh ADVERTISEMENT dan juga bisa dengan mudah mendapatkan berita-berita terbaru. Cara register pun mudah,klik tombol register dan masukin nama password dan email kalian atau juga bisa dengan menggunakan account facebook kalian...

Tunggu apa lagi XD!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Yoyoyo Happy New Year 2013!!

Cmon Guys buruan register, dengan menjadi member kalian ga terganggu oleh ADVERTISEMENT dan juga bisa dengan mudah mendapatkan berita-berita terbaru. Cara register pun mudah,klik tombol register dan masukin nama password dan email kalian atau juga bisa dengan menggunakan account facebook kalian...

Tunggu apa lagi XD!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Room for rent near Donghua Uni (June 2013)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

slin

slin

Hi everyone,

We are looking for someone to share our apartment asap located in Xinhua Road area since one of our flatmate is leaving.

THE LOCATION
The apartment is located on Xinhua Road between Hongqiao metro station- Line 3,4 and 10 (5 mins walk) and West Yan'an metro station- Line 3,4 (10 mins walk), 20 mins walking to Donghua University and Raffles University.

THE APARTMENT
The apartment is on the 14th floor. 4 rooms and 2 bathrooms. The living room is spacious. We have a fully equipped kitchen with an oven. There is a washing machine in the bathroom. An Ayi is coming every once a week so the apartment is clean. There is a lot of small Chinese restaurants, convenient store just at the exit of compound.

Looking for student or working professional, a non smoking person will be more appreciated. Rent is 2000RMB per month.

Additional information: Internet and drinking water are included in the rent, bills (water, gas and electricity) are to be paid every month and shared equally between roommates.

The room will be available from 1st of June so you are welcome to visit now. Also it would be great if you could send me an email with a little bit about yourself so I can see if you're a good fit. Hope to talk to you in person soon!Thanks.

silviawinny

Hello.. there is someone is looking for a house around that price..
Could you please give me your email or phone number so i can let her to contact you directly? Thanks

Elvina Mulyadi

Elvina Mulyadi

hv you got renter? btw, how to contact you? reply me asap..

Bluetedi_88

Bluetedi_88

Any contact number? I will come to shanghai in july.

Christinej18

Christinej18

Still available?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum